
25 weeks! I've been on vacation in Utah and am now in Vista (Northern San Diego) at my parents house. Its been a lot of fun and people now are openly acknowledging that they can tell that I am pregnant but I mean come on my belly is starting to get out there! This week from all the driving or I don't know what I am starting to feel really squished if I sit down for too long. Its much more comfortable to often stand of lay all the way down. Last week when I was 24 weeks Alexis was laying on me using my belly as a pillow and just feeling the baby kick. It was very sweet and she loves it! She loves when I let her try and feel him moving around. I'm glad she feels so connected already to her brother. I hope she continues to be so caring about him once he is here.
No comments:
Post a Comment