Sunday, July 24, 2011

26 Weeks

26 weeks and we are back home in Vegas. My back has really been hurting on and off this last week. I know a lot of it has to do with how much I did on vacation and also that I haven't been at the gym to keep my muscles as strong as they use to. Ariana and Alexis have been full of kisses and hugs for my belly this last week. Ariana is starting to wish that her brother was already here. She prays for him every night that he will be healthy and strong, and not to little to survive. Alexis prays for that too and also that I feel ok when I need to. It really touches my heart to watch as both my girls bond with their brother and he's still growing in my belly. He is already very much a part of our family. I'm 99% sure his name is going to be James Hunter Ashby. James after my Dad and Hunter because Alexis loves the name and has been begging since before we knew we were having a baby if it could be a boy and his name be Hunter. I hope letting her pick the middle name will be very special to her and him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the name (if that is what you decide to go with). You look great ~ smart idea to to take weekly pictures ~ wish I had done that. You look FABULOUS!! :)

Nikki