Sunday, July 3, 2011
Gratitude
Sometimes life is hard, that's just how life is. When times get rough it helps a lot to look at the blessings that you do have. Just this morning I started making a list of people who have really helped me out A LOT over the pass few weeks and my heart is full of gratitude. My list is becoming very long and when I look at it I feel SOOO blessed. I am grateful beyond belief for the support and friendships I have. I am grateful for good health not only in me but with my pregnancy and children. I'm grateful for the talents that I have and that I can use them to help provide for my family. I'm grateful for a Heavenly Father that loves me and is standing by me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you are feeling the LOVE and SUPPORT from friends, family, and your Heavenly Father. The great thing about the Gospel is that we KNOW we are never alone. Love ya! :)
Post a Comment