I got this card on my pillow last night. I love my little girls so much. Its things like this that you keep and treasure just like my beautiful angel daughters. Having a note like this is so nice especially right now with everything that is going on in my life. Its making me cry just writing about it. : )Monday, September 19, 2011
A "speical" card
I got this card on my pillow last night. I love my little girls so much. Its things like this that you keep and treasure just like my beautiful angel daughters. Having a note like this is so nice especially right now with everything that is going on in my life. Its making me cry just writing about it. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cutest thing ever! You are so blessed to have them :)
...and I'm tearing up just reading it! So sweet!!!
the cutest thing ever!!!
Very sweet indeed!
Post a Comment