This picture just cracks me up. Alexis face is just so awesome! If you can't see it clearly click on the image and see if you can view it in a larger format. It is totally worth it.
I can't believe how big your girls are getting and how much alike they look! I haven't been to an amusement park with little kids before-I forget how they have fun with things we as adults might not get too excited about.
so stinkin funny!!!! it was worth it to click on it and see her face, that's awesome. I'm so glad you have a blog, now I can see what your up to. You look happy, can't believe how big Ariana has gotten. Your girls are beautiful! tammy
So fun and yes Alexis' face is so funny. I just love kids, sometimes I wish I could listen to what they are thinking. Anyway, I am glad that you had a great trip.
Nancy, Elizabeth Dover here, hey I have a blog too and I want to add you as a buddy, but my site is set on private. Can you e-mail me your e-mail. Mine is Elizabeth_hutson@hotmail.com
5 comments:
I can't believe how big your girls are getting and how much alike they look! I haven't been to an amusement park with little kids before-I forget how they have fun with things we as adults might not get too excited about.
so stinkin funny!!!! it was worth it to click on it and see her face, that's awesome. I'm so glad you have a blog, now I can see what your up to. You look happy, can't believe how big Ariana has gotten. Your girls are beautiful!
tammy
So fun and yes Alexis' face is so funny. I just love kids, sometimes I wish I could listen to what they are thinking. Anyway, I am glad that you had a great trip.
Nancy, Elizabeth Dover here, hey I have a blog too and I want to add you as a buddy, but my site is set on private. Can you e-mail me your e-mail. Mine is Elizabeth_hutson@hotmail.com
I didn't realize you had a blog Nancy! I know you had said that you read mine, it didn't connect I guess. I love the look on Alexis's face. Priceless!
Post a Comment