Ariana loved all the trains and Knotts Berry Farm. She was so excited to ride on a real train.
Alexis loved that she controlled this ride all by herself. Just look at her pump around the track!
My Dad took lots of pictures and put them on a CD for me but I think I missed placed the disk or just haven't found it in the mess our trip made. When I get the rest I'll post some more from Knotts. Grandpa got some good ones.
On Friday my Mom and I took the girls to the wild Animal park. We were kind off pooped from the day before but since we all have season passes to the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal park we decided to go for a couple hours.
We rode the African Safari tour. The middle picture is of the cheetahs being lazy. Both girls were really thirsty and so they both enjoyed a capri sun on the ride.
Saturday my best friend Sarah, that I've know for forever, and her husband Dan went with us to the beach. We had a picnic and played in the sand and water.
Ariana tried going in but didn't really like waves so she mainly played in the sand. Alexis on the other hand LOVED the waves and was running at them, kicking them, and jumping in them. Tide was coming in and we had to hold onto Alexis because the waves where pulling her every time they'd go back. She thought it was silly and I thought she looked a little tipsy. Fun Times.
We built a sand castle together and dug a hole big enough for Alexis to sit in. Ariana and Alexis collect all the feathers and sea shells they could find to decorate the castle.
Ariana didn't take a picture with the castle because she was "too cold."
Anyone who knows my Dad knows that he loves Harbor Frieght. He bought this tricycle there for the girls and it has a 600lb. towing capacity. "Ready Alexis? Pedal!" (just kidding)
1 comment:
Ooh, I want a California trip! I'm so glad you had such a fun time! Cute, cute pictures/
Post a Comment