Oh my gosh! that was stinkin adorable! What a sweetie. That had to melt your hubby's heart. Great Fathers day poem.
So Cute Nancy! She reading it was simply adorable as a post.
How sweet! I love her little voice! I'm adding you to my links... hope that's ok!
I love it! I can't believe how grown up she sounds. That is something you will always treasure!
I love little voices. So sweet.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! that was stinkin adorable! What a sweetie. That had to melt your hubby's heart. Great Fathers day poem.
So Cute Nancy! She reading it was simply adorable as a post.
How sweet! I love her little voice! I'm adding you to my links... hope that's ok!
I love it! I can't believe how grown up she sounds. That is something you will always treasure!
I love little voices. So sweet.
Post a Comment