I took this week off from preschool and decided that this was going to be a fun week for my girls and I. Well why did I have to go and decided fun week would include potty training week? I was hopping Ariana would do really well and this would be a lot easier than Alexis. Ariana has been using the potty about 1-2 times a day for the past 2 months and normally runs to tell me when she has gone in her diaper and she wakes up dry in the mornings. Piece of cake right? WRONG! I hate potty training! Yesterday she did 3 drops in the potty, 4 accidents (at least 3 where outside) and was begging for a diaper so she could go pooh-pooh. Maybe I'll start again next week when I'm not trying to take a week off.
The good news is we are having fun. Monday we went to the water park. Tuesday we went to Skoops for ice-cream and today we had lunch with Daddy and are doing a painting craft project. Tomorrow we are going to Bounce U at 10am so if anyone would like to come join us feel free.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, that sounds fun. My mom is coming over or I would totally go with you. Maybe another week. Like I told you, my aunt lives way close to you and I'm going to see if we can borrow her pool. I'll let you know.
I am glad you were able to get a week off of work and get to play with your girls. I bet they are loving all their mommy's attention! Lets plan a girls trip to the temple this month. What day would work best for you?
Hey Nancy! Next time you go to Bounce U let us know and we'll tag along.
Potty training is such a pain! I haven't really tried too much with Camden yet, mostly because I'm dreading it.
Post a Comment