So what do you do in the summer time in Las Vegas when the world is not green because the sun doesn't like to allow it? Answer Water Time! Today after preschool Ariana and Alexis wanted to keep playing outside in the sprinkler. I enjoyed watching and listening to the events that followed before lunch time.
Ariana is playing leap frog over a stream of water and Alexis is being creative and making up a song about being happy because if you aren't you go to time out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That makes me want to take the girls swimming tomorrow. We haven't gotten enough of that in this summer yet! Looks like they had fun!
Oh and that one tenth of a percentage point over you this week is not going to put me in the lead. WAR!!!!!! BRING IT!!! ; )
Your girls are absolutely gorgeous! I love the drinking the water pic. When I was younger I would do everything in my power to stay outside & that included drinking from the hose, yelling for my mom to bring me a snack & yes even going to the bathroom...my dad just couldn't figure out why the grass kept dying in a certain spot. Hee! hee!
The girls are too cute playing outside. Ariana has never looked happier. Aren't you glad our summer last for months and months.
My memory for you. It was fun to sit by you at the auction. I thought wow I would like to deveop my talents the way she has. I would really like to be able to play the church songs better than I do and to have your own preschool was something I have always thought would be a good thing to do too.
By the way love the pictures. It sure looked like they had fun. Come over and go swimming with us sometime. It would be fun. I am making cookies for our visiting teaching adventure.
Your girls are so cute, that looks like it was a lot of fun for them! Thank goodness for water!
Hey Nancy I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog. Cami is pregnant and I believe due the beginning of Nov.(about the 5th.) I will let you know when they have them. And thanks I feel better with the weight loss, although I still have a ways to go.
I didn't know if you added me to your blog, and wanted to invite you to feel free to do so.
Post a Comment