Tuesday, July 8, 2008

You have to watch this movie!

This movie was recommended to me by a friend in CA. If you haven't seen it yet, go rent it! All right you don't have to but as far as I am concerned this movie is great. Your husband probably won't want to watch this with you because it is very chick flick and I have to warn come with a roll of T.P. or a box of tissue. (My floor is covered right now with them and I'm not much of a crier) Oh, I wish real men were this romantic. : ) Ok some are. Sadly like most modern movies there are a couple points that aren't appropriate, like a man's bare bum after he gets out of the shower, and a few swear words, so if you do watch this don't let your little ones in the same room. Sad isn't it that scenes like this exist in almost all movies now? The story is very touching though and I love it! (just in case you didn't figure that out yet)

8 comments:

Katrina said...

I watched it all by myself and cried the whole way through it . I liked it too. I kinda liked the boy bum :) JK

Ragan said...

Katrina is not kidding ;)

Tim watched it with me and I made him promise that if he ever dies he better do the same thing. Yeah right!

Michelle Campbell said...

I LOVED this movie too! We had a girlie movie night one late Tuesday night (after babies are in bed and dad can take over while mom splits!) There were 6 of us together watching it! It was so great I made Clint watch it the next day with me. He liked it too. I went out and bought it a few days later. I fell in love with the bandmate (yep, the one she slept with.) Those dimples were to die for! Yum! haha. Husbands like the movie, cause the wives get all lovie dovie after it. haha.

Elizabeth Dover said...

That was a good movie.

Jenny said...

This moving had me sobbing the whole way through. Jeremy kept laughing at me although I think it was his way to cover his own tears. I love it too but it is a tear jerker!

Kendra said...

I loved it too! I just got to watch it while we were on the cruise and Casen was napping! Marc even got into it (very shocking for him) however he claims he just wanted to see what happened (whatever)

Anonymous said...

boy bum, no boy bum, whatever did you all miss the crying of laughter part where she is doing her karaoke and falls. I almost peed my pants during that scene and I still can't watch that movie without preparing myself beforehand to not pee!!!! so stinkin funny

Ashby Family said...

That part was really funny, especially afterwards in the hospital.