
On my family blog I normally won't post the deals I find at the store, I put them on my Saving Made Simple blog, but I think everyone should know about this. Albertsons has packs of Baby Basic Diapers marked down really low. At my Albertsons off College and Horizon the size 2, Jumbo Pack diapers are $3.99 and the big boxes are $9.99. Use this coupon for $4/1 and you can either get free size 2 diapers or a big box of size 3-5 diapers for only $5.99!!!
You might be able to find these deals in other stores and states as well because Baby Basics is changing their packaging and that's why they are on sale. : )
1 comment:
You always find such sweet deals! Thanks for passing them on! I am always on the search for good diaper deals, having 2 in diapers adds up!
Post a Comment