Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Little Princess

Ariana is a little princess. She can be soo cute and charming but her she has a royal attitude that really comes through at times. Ariana has been sick for about a week and she is finally almost over it but I didn't want to risk her getting anyone sick at church so she stayed home with Justin. While she was downstairs playing PBS kids.org she yelled up to Justin:

"Daddy I've decided that I'm ready for you to make me lunch."

6 comments:

Cyd said...

That's cute Nancy.

i said...

she is little princess isn't she!? :) she always makes me smile.

Jenny said...

Now that is my kind of girl!

Sarah said...

At least he didn't go making lunch before she was ready, eh? Who knows what would have happened then!

Katrina said...

Daddy probably would have forgot if she didn't say anything! When a princess has to eat, she has to eat. What cute girl you have.

Dan and Sarah said...

Right away your highness! haha!!