I wish I had before and after pictures of my girl's room. It has been a total disaster, ridiculously messy for a long time. We'll help them get it clean and then its messy again in a day. We have a toy monster that comes and takes toys that don't get cleaned up. Justin has been warning the girls for days now that the toy monster is coming soon and that they better pick up. Well the toy monster came today while we were at church. Their room looks awesome I can't believe how clean and toy free it is. While I took a nap Justin and my sister-in-law Catrina heard quite the funny conversation between Alexis and Ariana. This is how it went:
Alexis: "Our room is so clean! I like it when its clean!"
Ariana: "That's because we didn't have to do it!"
(They hadn't realised yet that toys disappeared)
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment