Since Justin is gone tonight I decided to make my blog look cuter. I'm still working on the header. If I can figure out how to get the cute one I designed in then I'll actually have our family name at the top again.
Hey Nancy It's Brittany... I saw your link on Katrina's blog and that I'd say hi! Your blog looks great! I am so bad at all of the background/header stuff... I guess I don't have the patience to figure it all out! Good work I love it! I'm excited to see it with your name at the top! Your little family is so adorable. By the way you do a great job in sacrament meeting every week!
2 comments:
Hey Nancy It's Brittany... I saw your link on Katrina's blog and that I'd say hi! Your blog looks great! I am so bad at all of the background/header stuff... I guess I don't have the patience to figure it all out! Good work I love it! I'm excited to see it with your name at the top! Your little family is so adorable. By the way you do a great job in sacrament meeting every week!
Your background looks awesome. Maybe one day mine will be cute too but for now, I am dealing with what I got!
Post a Comment