1)
My brother is getting married!! I got to meet his totally cute girlfriend, Catrina, this weekend that now gets to be my new sister-in-law Oct 25. Thanks to everyone who helped with ideas for how George could propose. He decided that proposing in two states was really cool so thanks Karen for the suggestion. As soon as they send me the picture I will post it with this announcement this is a picture of the ring set though.2)
Ariana is wearing panties!! HORRAY!!!!! Potty training this time has been SO EASY. She is still getting the hang of pooping in the potty but she holds it really well and normally waits until she is in a pull up or diaper which means she can wear panties without me having to worry to much about a big mess. I'm so proud of you Ariana!!! Also fun news for Ariana is Miss Lori (our dance teacher) said that Ariana can start dance this week even though she is only 2 1/2 and you are suppose to be 3 to start. What a great reward for being a big girl.READY FOR THE LAST ONE?
3)
We are starting a new biggest losser contest!! My friend Jenny has decided to organize another round of motivating weight loss. Anyone is welcome to join. It starts Monday September 22 and to get in is $20. You can loose weight how ever you like, you weigh in on your own scale each Monday and the person with the biggest percentage of weight loss at the end of the competition wins all the money. Even though I lost the competition during the summer it was the best $20 I've ever spent on getting healthy. If you didn't see my post on the results from the summer I lost 9.14% last time! I think I might start a blog for anyone to publish on for support who would like to join. Just let me know if you are in. I totally am especially since Catrina (my brother's finace) asked me to be a bride's maid in the wedding in 6 weeks.
6 comments:
Congrats to George. Hey, I think I should win a prize for picking my idea :) Anyway, I'd like to know a bit more about the Biggest Loser. I need to lose some weight. I'll send you an email.
That is so fun for your brother. Ariana is getting so big! She is going to love dance. I can't believe your bro is getting married in 6 weeks. You will look beautiful for the wedding. Good luck with your next contest.
I want to get in on the Biggest Loser contest. I still don't know what your email address is. :>
Angela Davidson
Yeah! I am so happy for your brother. The contest will be so much fun but I don't think I would stand a chance I don't have that much I want to loose but it would be nice to get it off due to motivation. Can my sister join even if she lives out of state?
Alright! Very exciting news! Tell George we're very happy for him, but I can't deny that the whole potty training thing seems pretty exciting to me at this point ;) hehe...
Hooray for the potty! That makes the world a happier place...no diapers!
Post a Comment