Monday, September 15, 2008

George and Catrina's Visit

My brother, George, and his girlfriend now fiance, Catrina, came to visit this past weekend. For a while now I have been trying to plan with George how was going to propose and he decided that he was going to do it while he was here in Vegas. Thanks to my previous post asking for suggestions George thought it would be perfect and unique to propose with Catrina standing in both Nevada and Arizona over the state line on Hoover Dam, so they could say they got engage in two states at the same time. Thursday night I drove out to Hoover Dam to "check out the scene" for George. I've never been out there before so that was neat even though I ended up not turning around in one of the look outs and had to drive for awhile in Arizona.

Catrina standing in Arizona and Nevada


Aren't they soo cute and happy?


We had a great time together this weekend and I think Catrina will fit well into our family. While they were here we had a pizza night that during the middle of it George got to talk to my parents and tell them that he was engaged and getting married October 25. He was very nervous and stressed about what they would say but it all ended up ok.

George on the phone with my parents

Our pizza party while George got to talk on the phone : )

Alexis had fun taking some pictures too!

No comments: