One More Trip to the Water Park
Aren't they just so cute together? I love that Alexis will hold Ariana's hand and they had so much fun playing ring around the rosies together this day.
Labor Day Weekend Trip to Utah
Everyone had fun playing rock band and Ariana LOVED the drums!
I did it! I've been growing my hair for a long time to donate to Locks of Love and I finally got it cut. I donated just over 10 inches. My curls are all natural too in the after picture with Alexis. I know they kind of look like I took a curly iron to my hair but all it took to get my hair like this was some curl moose and twisting it slightly around my finger while it was wet and whala Nancy has ringlet hair!
10 comments:
I love your hair. It is so cute!
Hi Nancy!
I saw your super cute hair cut and curls at church on Sunday, and I totally thought that you did the ringlets with a curling iron. I think it is very pretty.
Angela Davidson
What kind of mousse did you use and did you have to blow dry your hair after you put the mousse? My hair is naturally wavy and I am looking for a way not to have to blow dry it but that it still looks nice.
BTW, the park looks fun. We had a fun summer too. I'm not looking forward to short, dark, cold days
:( Can't win them all :)
Your hair is super cute!! It would be nice to have some natural curl. Locks of love is going to be able to make a beautiful wig out of that!
What great pictures!! Your hair looks great by the way. I love family trips too and do miss them when school starts, but I love it when my kids go back to school... less arguing time. haha. :)
Nancy, I love your hair in the ringlets, your a little Shirley Temple!!! cute, cute, cute. I have to know how the proposal went, it's my version of a good show or something since t.v. is only something they do somewhere else, not in my life anyways. And I have to say that I love your picture of you and Justin in front of the San Diego temple, it's just a little reminder of home and it always makes me happy to visit your site and see it!
I miss that water park!
I love, love, love you hair! You look so pretty! I wish I had curls like that! It really does look like it is done on a curling iron.
Cute new hair cut! I agree the end of summer is always bittersweet!
Oh, I miss the Las Vegas water parks. I can't believe your hair will curl into ringlets like that--gorgeous!
Post a Comment