Monday, September 15, 2008

Ariana's Frist day of Dance

Ariana loves to dance. Last year when Alexis would go to dance class Ariana wanted to dance so bad to that I finally borowed a pair of tiny tap shoes for her to wear while we watched Alexis. To be in Miss Lori's dance class (I LOVE Miss Lori!) at the Whitney Ranch Rec Center you are suppose to be 3. I know Lori has made exceptions before so I thought I might let Ariana start in January. By the time the session starts Ariana would turn 3 about 6 weeks after. Well dance started for Alexis on Friday and it was like Ariana was being tortured to not be in the room dancing too. Miss Lori's classes didn't fill up for the fall because of a registration problem with the rec center and she being the kind woman she is offered to let Ariana come try out her 3 year old class the next week. If she did good I could enroll her now! I was so excited and she was too but at the same time I was worried that she wouldn't listen or dance once she was in class. Well dance is over and she did GREAT! She listened to Miss Lori and even tried doing all the dance steps. I'm really proud of her and that for being so little (she's only 2 1/2) she listened and tried so hard. Thanks Miss Lori for letting Ariana start dancing she loves it!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You've got talent on your hands--very impressive, and what a nice teacher to let a two year-old try out the class. Can't wait for the recital pictures!

Ashby Family said...

I think I might have found a talent ; ) seriously though, Ariana already does her tap and Jazz dancing as good as Alexis did in May of this year, we'll just see what my little dancer does : )