Sunday, September 21, 2008
One more night with brownies!
Tomorrow our new biggest loser competition begins and I have been enjoying myself this weekend. Its been a little over a month since my last competition ended and I have not been doing weight watchers. Getting "back on the wagon" (or horse) has not been so fun to think about. This weekend though I've had a great time : ) Saturday night I went out with Becky Bunting and Elizabeth Dover. We first went to the adult session of stake conference to find out the new ward boundaries (I already miss seing all you guys in the new Laurel Hills ward) and afterwards we went out to Red Robin and piged out on their YUMMY stake fries. We had the waiter bring us all different kinds of dip and just had a great time talking and LAUGHING until it hurt! If the fries weren't enough I decided I needed to make that last box of brownies in the pantry today so I wouldn't be tempted during the competion. The girls and I had a great time and if you need proof just look at Ariana! Yes brownies are delicious and I love to eat the batter too even though you aren't suppose to. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE THESE PICTURES!! They are so cute with chocolate all over them. It reminds me of when I bathed Lily one night and she was so clean and had her jamiies on and I went to help Emma... well, when I came back Lily had gotten into the choc cake sitting on the counter! Wow, she was a complete chocolate nightmare from head to toe. haha. Oh well, ya just gotta laugh! So glad you're making such great memories with your little munchkins. You are a great mom! How's everything? Hope your doing well and are happy!
Post a Comment