
Today was the girls last day of swim lessons. I did a parent in me with Ariana and Alexis did level 1. Alexis absolutely loves swimming and was been full of energy for her teachers every day for the past 2 weeks. The first day getting in she wasn't so sure because both teachers were boys and the other 3 kids in the class were all boys and she is still in a "I don't like boys" stage . Within minutes she was happy as could be and sticking her head in the water blowing bubbles, kicking extra. Last Saturday Alexis surprised Justin and I by actually swimming by herself with her head in the water. Yeah, I have a swimmer! Today when she got her certificate

with everything check off she was just so proud and so am I. Last Saturday Justin surprised the girls by letting them go to Wal-Mart and pick out there own beach towel for when we go swimming. Sorry the picture is fuzzy but you can still kind of see the excitement and delight on the girls faces when Justin showed them what they got to pick out.
5 comments:
It's such a great feeling when you see your kiddos swimming for the first time! Love the towel pics.
Katelyn has been in swimming lessons since September of last year. Ugh. I was really hoping that she would be swimming by now. I think the problem is that she has only been going once a week and at the YMCA. I now have her signed up with a private lady and the lessons will be every day for 2 weeks (minus weekends) I hope this helps her learn how to swim. It's great that Alexis has learned. I might need to find out where you took her.
What a fun way to celebrate by getting new towels.I was able to get my kids in this next session they are pretty excited.
so stinkin adorable that he took them to pick out towels. how cute is he!!! what a good dad.
Cute idea to give them new towels for swimming. Our beach towels could use an update. By the way, I gave up on potty training Isaac, so I'm proud of you for sticking with it. I'll try again in a month or so.
Post a Comment